Friday, June 18, 2010

No Need to Stare

So today I want on a a nice Harley ride with Dad. Well I get hungry and we stop for some lunch at a fast food joint.So we get there and it's jam packed and being on a motor cycle that is very very hot and so we finally park at the front door, after having a family stare at us while the two year old kid is standing in the middle of the street playing and we stand there for like three minutes till it occurs to her that her kid is standing there so the mom gets the kid so i we could do our thing .Oh wait there is more a church van pulls right up next to us and parks and they unload and it has kids that were around my age and i get off and make a huge scene of it and all the boys on that van stared . The look on there face was hilarious !!! "Like omg a chick on a motorcycle !!! " I some how managed not to laugh which was very hard .I then went in to the place and got pushed around a bit and finally sat down and ate. I then new what it felt like to be Tommy Williams from mysocalledundeath and Kiss of life and the other Generation Dead novels . Well my point of the day is that people you feel very uncomfortable when people stare at you so don't stare at others !!! Thanks everyone love ya !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment